1) Minor irritancy, little mechanical obstruction of
respiratory tract, acceptability, which are
compared with tracheal tube.
2) cardiovascular system response is petty when insert or pull out and post-operation throat discomfort has little possibility to happen.
3) Easy to control, insert directly, no need to use laryngoscope.
4) The new type is inserted into respiratory tract quickly in nature, and no need using other aid means.
5) For single use.
1) can be applied to first-aid, IcU and any acute disease treatment.
2) For those patients to whom intubations is difficult.
3) Patients who need special position of operation on head or back.
4) Examination tracheal, laryngeal and elimination of impurities.
5) Patients who do not want to use tracheal tube.
Size related to patient weight, details are as follow
Laryngeal Mask Airway, Up to 5kg, Size 1
Laryngeal Mask Airway, 5 to 10kg, Size 1.5
Laryngeal Mask Airway, 10-20kg, Size 2.0
Laryngeal Mask Airway, 20-30kg, Size 2.5
Laryngeal Mask Airway, 30-50kg, Size 3
Laryngeal Mask Airway, 50-70kg, Size 4
Laryngeal Mask Airway, 70-100kg, Size 5