• Anatomically contoured splints maintain the
natural low back curve, and allay the mechanical stresses as well as the postural fatigue.
• Rigid aluminum splints ensure adequate back reinforcement for perfect immobilization of the
• contoured and rigid splinting is absolutely
important to stabilize the vertebral fractures. It provides immobilization in the neutral position
of the vertebral column.
• Light in weight aluminum splints, offer better
• Double pull mechanism ensures strong fastening
for secure fitting around the waist and better immobilization.
• contoured shape and strong fastening prevents
slipping during sitting.
• Ethafoam back pad offers high cushioning even in
thin sections, Provides better patient comfort,
without compromising the immobilization